Paul Echols - 5960 Woodfield Drive - Kernersville, NC - Phone 336 420 3431 - Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
NRA BASIC PISTOL COURSE - 8 HOURS
Click HERE for NRA BASIC PISTOL Registration Form
$85.00 Course Fee
$10.00 Student Package
and NRA Certification Processing Fees
The NRA Basic Pistol Course lessons include safety, gun handling, the various types of pistols, the function of pistols and ammunition, fundamentals of pistol marksmanship, basic pistol firing positions, pracital range exercise firing, claening and storage.
The basic knowlrdge, skills and attitude for owning and using a pistol safely.
1. Pistol Knowledge and Safe Gun Handling.
2. Ammunition and Fundamentals of Pistol Shooting.
3. Firing the First Shots from the Bench Rest Position.
4. Two-handed and One-handed Standing Positions
5. Proper Cleaning and Storage.
6. Pistol Sports and Activities
No prerequisites are required for taking this course. It is recommended the student be 16 years of age or older.
The NRA Basic Pistol Certificate is earned upon successful completion of the lessons, a short test and live fire proficiency qualificaion.
NRA BASIC PISTOL CERTIFICATE COURSE